What's new

Iphone 6s Plus Help

akar.omar1

Reaction score
Last week i got my iPhone 6s Plus. Im on ios 9.0.2 and the phone is jailbroken. Today i was at the gym and dropped a dumbbell on the phone and the screen and home button are cracked and my charging port is caved in so i cannot un jailbreak or charge my phone. I was hopping to take the back to apple to get it fixed or replaced. If the phone is dead can they tell if it has been jailbroken and will they be able to replace it? If so anyone know how much it will cost.
Thanks

Last week i got my iPhone 6s Plus. Im on ios 9.0.2 and the phone is jailbroken. Today i was at the gym and dropped a dumbbell on the phone and the screen and home button are cracked and my charging port is caved in so i cannot un jailbreak or charge my phone. I was hopping to take the back to apple to get it fixed or replaced. If the phone is dead can they tell if it has been jailbroken and will they be able to replace it? If so anyone know how much it will cost.
Thanks
If you have AppleCare+ it will cover up to 2 incidents of accidental damage at a cost of $79.00 each. The problem is that if they discover your iPhone is jailbroken they'll void your warranty. Unfortunately, with a damaged charging port, you can't connect to iTunes to erase your iPhone. The only thing to do is take it to an Apple Store and see how it goes.