What's new

iPhone 6

Tristan

Reaction score
Just bought an iPhone 6, and it drops 12% battery every hour, I've tried everything, hard reset soft reset nothing works, I've put a new battery in it, still the same

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE????

If you go to Settings>Battery you'll be able to see which apps have been using the most battery power. Try force-closing those apps and see if that makes a difference. To force-close an app double click the home button and swipe up on the thumbnail above the app icon.

If you go to Settings>Battery you'll be able to see which apps have been using the most battery power. Try force-closing those apps and see if that makes a difference. To force-close an app double click the home button and swipe up on the thumbnail above the app icon.

You always have better ideas than me [emoji106]

I've tried all of them, and I taken the phone to the Apple Store, and they couldn't see anything wrong, it's a bit odd,

Did you also try resetting all settings? This will restore all settings to their factory defaults. If an accidentally changed setting was responsible for the excessive battery drain this might fix it.

I've done a hard reset, would that restore all settings to factory default?

Did you put the battery in before or after you took the iPhone to Apple?

Ok il try it now see if it works, il let u know later

Go to [Settings][General][Background App Refresh] and turn global setting OFF.

CAUTION: If you use the Facebook APP, BEFORE you turn the global setting OFF, set Facebook OFF.
If you leave the Facebook APP refresh ON it overrides the global setting. Found this bug last month.

It's all been reset, I've got nothing on it, just the usual apps you get on a new iPhone