What's new

iPhone 6 Very bad issue

Ashs_994

Reaction score
Hi, few days a go, my iPhone decided to stop working.

First of all I can't remember if the phone turned off, or when the battery went flat, the problem started

But the problem is, the screen is black, when you plug the charger in, or any charger, the red power logo doesn't come up, I can't recovery mode, nothing.

I took it into a local iPod shop and they said it's something to do with the battery solunoid(sorry for spelling) and they couldn't fix it, I think that's what they said anyway.

So yeah, the phone won't charge or even show the flat battery logo.

Any ideas what I can do, or what part I can order and get replaced ect? Be a great help

One thing you don't want to do is start replacing parts without knowing just what the problem is. If you connect to iTunes on your computer foes the computer recognize the iPhone? Do you live close enough to an Apple Store to visit the Genius Bar and have a full diagnostic run? This would give you an idea just what's causing the malfunction.

Il try connect to iTunes when I get home from work thanks.

And I live a good 100 mile away from a Genius Bar lol

so plugged my iphone into computer , computer has regonized the phone , neither has iTunes , nothing has come up on either phone screen or PC

Try force restarting your device, in case you haven't tried it yet:

Press and hold Home and Power button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo. As soon as it appears, let go of both. Your iPhone will power up on it's own. If this happens, it was a software glitch, and your iPhone should work again.

If it doesn't show the Apple logo, there's most likely a problem with a cable that was dislodged, or the LCD screen. Maybe it's the battery, in many cases it is not.

If the logo doesn't appear, contact Apple support:
Contact - Official Apple Support

I have this problem I have an iPhone 6 and I left it on a table and when I came back it displayed a blank screen I held the home and lock button and still nothing happened. What should I do?

Welcome to iPhoneForums, Billsta!

When you connect your iPhone to the computer, does iTunes show it?

Also, try charging it and see if anything appears to the screen. Make sure that this is not a hardware (screen) problem first!