What's new

iPhone 6 Shipping Today?

:cool::cool::cool:Louisville, KY, United States...is where my 6+ 64 was last located
In Transit: On Time
1.gif

• Business
    Day(s) Left
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/19/2014, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)

I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting anxious for the delivery tomorrow.

My UPS guy never comes before 2pm... I took the day off and am going to squeeze a round of golf in before noon. I hate waiting without knowing the status.. I signed up for Prime UPS so I get text notifications more frequently..I am downloading IOS 8 on my Mini as I type... figure I will get a head start learning about all the new stuff

Today's the day, I'm ready and waiting for that knock on the door,

Mine sat in Newark, NJ for 4 days.....left at 6;05PM last night.....arrived at 11:38PM....
In......MEMPHIS, TN!!!!!:eek:
It WILL be flown to MHT (Manchester, NH) this morning....right to the FedEx depot....
Hopefully....on a truck by daybreak.....Still saying: "Estimated Delivery - Fri. 9/19 BY 4:30PM"....
We'll see.........o_O

YAY....Took delivery at 9am, Just waiting for a new Nano sim from my network now.

getting closer "
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom09/19/20145:45 A.M.Out For Delivery
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
"

I think bury is about 30 mins to an hour drive from Cambridge, while i'm 4 hours away by plane from cambridge lol :D

Did you open yours yet ivy? few stories popping up, one guy dropped his in front of a news camera when he went to open it in Australia right after buying it, another flew from America to Aussie land after ordering the phone online and apparently choosing Aussie land as a place to pick it up :S did not know you could do that, but a huge amount of money just to say you got it first

Fed ex said mine is at Verizon store waiting for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Delivered On:
Friday, 09/19/2014 at 11:00 A.M.

Great news, now another 5 days wait to get it in my hands lol

Collected my iPhone 6 64gb 9am this morning smart actually feels great in your hand

Haven't got my sim activated yet but my first thoughts on opening the box was....sleek and beautiful....I set it up and later when my sim is working I'll explore it.