What's new

iPhone 6 problem.

Frenchieboi

Reaction score
Hi guys, wondering:

Can one reverse a jailbroken iPhone? If so, please let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Meant dead worried....

Hi guys, wondering who could help me solve this issue. My wife and I are dead or tied about her iPhone 6. For no reason we found an App by the disguised name: Utilities underneath it but in reality when you click on it, it's a Best Secret Folder with four little icons on the App.
The icons are: a knife and fork, a red circle n an X, a smiley face and a microphone
She deleted it and instead of appending itself in the deleted Apps area in the purchase but not on my iPhone area. It's completely disappeared!!! We are indeed worried and could it be potosi Le that her phone may have been hacked or was it downloaded when she downloaded the Led torch that is in the folder ( top right corner, click on more).
Can someone please she'd sone light as to why it's disappeared completely. Is there foul play there? Thanks guys..

Home screen bookmarks look just like app icons but open websites or web apps instead of App Store apps. When you delete a home screen bookmark there's nothing in your App Store purchase history reflecting an app not currently on the device.

Could what was deleted be one of these?

Hi, I moved your post here to the iPhone 6 forum and edited the title for better help.

Have you tried looking under the "All" section of Purchases, rather than not on my iPhone?

Home screen bookmarks look just like app icons but open websites or web apps instead of App Store apps. When you delete a home screen bookmark there's nothing in your App Store purchase history reflecting an app not currently on the device.

The App had been on her iPhone for a while and she claimed that she'd never seen it before until I pointed it out to her and days later it was gone as she deleted it out of worry!!!

Have you tried looking under the "All" section of Purchases, rather than not on my iPhone?

Yes we did.. But the funny part is: I re-downloaded it again to show her then deleted it again. It was found in the deleted purchase not on this iPhone area. Quite bizarre !!

It was a solid App on her home screen .. The funny part is: I re-downloaded that App again just to show her and then deleted it again. We found it in the deleted purchase not on this iPhone area. Quite bizarre !!

Yes we did and nowhere to be found, But the funny part is: I re-downloaded it again to show her then deleted it again. It was found in the deleted purchase not on this iPhone area. Quite bizarre !!

It was a solid App on her home screen .. The funny part is: I re-downloaded that App again just to show her and then deleted it again. We found it in the deleted purchase not on this iPhone area. Quite bizarre !!

Glad you have found it again!

It was only to show her that it does append itself in the purchase history but what happened to the one she deleted is still a mystery!!!!

Last edited:
An after thought. Could you wife have hidden it? I just checked out how or do this and it is possible - by swiping left and tapping "Hide".

We checked the iTunes history on the PC, there was nothing in the hidden section. She deleted quite a few Apps from her iPhone which were traceable in the deleted section of "not on my iPhone" purchased section. They were all there except that: Secret Folder App!!! The "IT" at my work suggested:
I purchased and download this App: iMyFone D-data
I did and downloaded on her Mac with her knowledge. I scanned her phone and Mac and I came across the following website http in her search history:
Tumblr
Cydia
RSVP dating
C-dating
Vssh Lite
Hide SMS vault

I've read about them and broadened my knowledge. It's possible that via the Cydia, the Vssh Lite would have been downloaded and linked to another iPhone IP address this creating a " Private communication tunnel". In Cydia you can access quite a few secret Apps as named above. Who knows?
I came across the Cydia video about " how to download Cydia without jail breaking" in her g-mail history and what she keeps telling me is that she has never accessed those websites!! It could be that her phone was hacked remotely she said!!
I'd like a strong result from people in the know if that is truly possible. This is too weird.

Could it be that her iPhone was then backed up to an earlier date and then the one with all those crazy Apps deleted forever!!

Thanks

Hi again CarolineM... What are the steps you did to hide? Anyway, we went to the Apple store and rebooted her iPhone back to factory reset. The truth may never be known but the only thing I'd love to know from the experts is:

Can a hacker access an iPhone remotely and use the Internet to download/open those websites and instal Apps mentioned in my former reply?