What's new

iPhone 6 eating up data

Hmm. For what it is worth, I have been an AT&T customer on every iphone I have had and have never been over charged for data (knock wood).
I hope you monitoring things will resolve your issue. BTW, did you reset the network settings?
Yes they did a network reset at the Apple Store.....all I can do now is monitor the situation for the next billing cycle....I am not the only iPhone 6 user having this problem....a simple Google search brought up many with this problem....

Hmm. For what it is worth, I have been an AT&T customer on every iphone I have had and have never been over charged for data (knock wood).
I hope you monitoring things will resolve your issue. BTW, did you reset the network settings?
Bear I have been with Samsung and Att for 12 years and never put a dent in my data. Since i switched to Apple in January is when the problem started.

Donyou know you can go into Settings>Cellular>1) Cellular Data Usage. To monitor that and 2) scroll down to Use Cellular Data For: I notice I have stocks off. I think I must have read it burned data so you could try that.

Donyou know you can go into Settings>Cellular>1) Cellular Data Usage. To monitor that and 2) scroll down to Use Cellular Data For: I notice I have stocks off. I think I must have read it burned data so you could try that.
Thank you Bear but that was one of the first things I did. I can see already today without barely using the phone it is still eating data. 10 minutes on Favebbok took like 15 mb. I'm not sure what to do. Apple says its Att and Att says its the IPhone. Starting to miss my never a problem always reliable Samsung :(

Check your FB settings on FB and the iphone. Facebook is a known data hog on the iPhone. If all else fails, keep FB video on wi-fi only.

I just remembered something from when I first got my iPhone 6 plus. I don't remember the exact reason but I remember doing this. Settings>cellular>Under enable LTE. I currently have voice and data but I remember turning it to wi-fi only for a while. I probably restarted it and then moved it back to voice and data. Can't hurt to try it!