What's new

iPhone 5S : First Images ?

kamaki

Reaction score
Recent information indicates that Apple keeps its iPhone product cycle, which means that the next generation iPhone will be a so-called "S" model. The iPhone 5S should largely share the design with the current iPhone 5, but have some improvements.

iphone5s_prototyp.jpg

MacRumors have now leaked interesting photos allegedly showing an early prototype of the upcoming iPhone 5S.
As can be seen on one of the photos, this prototype has a dual-LED flash on the back. Also the camera or lens seems to be a bit bigger. So far, Apple has improved the camera at every S iPhone. It is quite possible that those in the iPhone 5S is brighter and / or has more megapixels.

**Moderated. External Links are NOT allowed, particularly to blogs with scams**

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't bring myself on believing this...
That photo alone isn't proof enough for me to believe...

As we all seen before, S versions do have improvements. As far as i know, small improvement in battety, dual flash, and finger scanner.

I think major changes are needed by apple for the next iphone, I will be surprised if they dont make many changes, though the S version is known to be minor changes to the iphone..

Saying that what ever apple release ill buy it, hopefully a 128gb model

I think major changes are needed by apple for the next iphone, I will be surprised if they dont make many changes, though the S version is known to be minor changes to the iphone..

Saying that what ever apple release ill buy it, hopefully a 128gb model

Mother of god! 128 gb would be oh so nice to have :)

As we all seen before, S versions do have improvements. As far as i know, small improvement in battety, dual flash, and finger scanner.

Finger scanner, why are people so hung up on having this feature? Yes it would stop people from accessing your handset but to have the tech on a handset would be incredibly hard to miniaturise to integrate it. Plus this would mean more battery consumption. Personally I'm happy just having a passcode or password

Finger scanner, why are people so hung up on having this feature? Yes it would stop people from accessing your handset but to have the tech on a handset would be incredibly hard to miniaturise to integrate it. Plus this would mean more battery consumption. Personally I'm happy just having a passcode or password

Well passcode needs you to tab 4 times but finger scanner only requires on tab & hold... Saves us tabbing 3 times...

Well passcode needs you to tab 4 times but finger scanner only requires on tab & hold... Saves us tabbing 3 times...

Seriously?!? You want to be that lazy so you don't have to tap an extra three times. Wow!

Seriously?!? You want to be that lazy so you don't have to tap an extra three times. Wow!

I see nothing wrong with that?
Why are you acting like my taps are beneficial to you!? Am only sharing my opinion here lol.

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with that? Why are you acting like my taps are beneficial to you!? Am only sharing my opinion here lol.

Yeah that's a fair point but I was only expressing my opinion as were you.