Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Within one month of launch.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Within three months of launch.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skimonkey said:
Yes...definitely that has been floating in my head about a 1000 times now. Just need to bite the bullet, because this downgrade is just about killing me now!

Ouch, yeah that would be VERY rough. But then again, you can splurge on a new iPhone next month if you are stuck spending hundreds. Or wait for that launch so the current ones become cheaper...

I'm not up for an upgrade till may next year or $250 for early upgrade, that sucks. I'll probably end up paying it.

Upgrade date is 9/20/12. I ordered through Verizon and my confirmation ship is 9/21/12. I am thinking that they will ship it on that date and I will probably receive it 4 days later, UGH. At least I will be one of the first on my block. I don't need to say how disgusted I am with S*****ung. I am really looking forward to the 5. More so upgrading my Ipad to IOS 6 tomorrow. I don't know if I am a fanboy but after growing up on the PC and open architecture I am so ready for Apple. Having all my devices running the same Operating system will be great.:p

Prob in Jan 2013 when I'm eligible for an upgrade. Want to wait and see what bugs it has and let Apple work them out first. Love my iPhone 4, just not enough storage on it!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net on Sprint

Upgrade date is 9/20/12. I ordered through Verizon and my confirmation ship is 9/21/12. I am thinking that they will ship it on that date and I will probably receive it 4 days later, UGH. At least I will be one of the first on my block. I don't need to say how disgusted I am with S*****ung. I am really looking forward to the 5. More so upgrading my Ipad to IOS 6 tomorrow. I don't know if I am a fanboy but after growing up on the PC and open architecture I am so ready for Apple. Having all my devices running the same Operating system will be great.:p

Are we twins or something? lol I had a Fascinate (or should I say 4 because of all of the replacements from hardware and software issues. Thank God for insurance) Anyways my Verizon contract was up on the 19th and I bought the iP 5 on launch day at a corporate store in my town. I love it.

Wife and I got ours on Launch day from Verizon. Not new to Apple but new to iPhone. Came from Android and glad to be leaving it behind. So far we are both satisfied with the phones.I love the speed and the clarity of the audio on Phone calls.:)