What's new

iPhone 5 what would you like to see different?

You can watch flash videos on iPhone using skyfire web browser available on the app store

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

i would like to see
1 a larger screen 4-5"
2 a better front facing camera w flash
3 the ability to facetime w out a wifi connection or jailbreaking it
4 more colors available than black/white
5 a stronger and more scratch proof screen
6 faster processor
7 more efficient battery life
8 higher gb available
9 along with the regular dock opening at the bottom i would appreciate it if they made a micro dock too because we have all been in that situation where we forget our charger and everyone around us only has a micro charger
10 lower prices

I pretty much agree with your needs but never wanted to jailbreak mine as I am happy as it is.
My biggest wishes are:

1) Larger screen
2) Much better battery life
3) Big improvement to signal strength
4) Excellent camera with flash

I only have 3GS at present and it's getting long in the tooth. Could have had 4S but decided to wait. Hope its worth it!

Bossman

The camera on the 4 and 4S is pretty good the next one I am betting will be the same as the new iPad, lower prices won't happen but the amount of gbs will probably increase on the iPad before we see more then 64gb on the iPhone. With its 6 we will be able to FaceTime on a data connection on some of the devices but this does not include the 3GS or the 4 even.

Faster processor I think is likely, @bossman the iPhone already has a flash on the camera

The camera on the 4 and 4S is pretty good the next one I am betting will be the same as the new iPad, lower prices won't happen but the amount of gbs will probably increase on the iPad before we see more then 64gb on the iPhone. With its 6 we will be able to FaceTime on a data connection on some of the devices but this does not include the 3GS or the 4 even.

Faster processor I think is likely, @bossman the iPhone already has a flash on the camera

I agree with everything you say. I realise that some of these are already present on the 4/4S but I was just saying my own preferences. To be honest, 64Gb is plenty of space for me on the phone. I have 32Gb at the moment and I can just squeeze my music and apps onto it. A bit of extra space would be lovely.

FaceTime is a boon on my iPad and having it on the phone via data or wifi would be great.

A bigger screen would make videos or Facetime more enjoyable so 4" to 4.3" would also be welcome.

Bossman

You can watch flash videos on iPhone using skyfire web browser available on the app store

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Just down loaded it! Thank you it's always nice to learn something new, much appreciated!

Even Google is removing flash from Android.

Sent from my HTC One S

Also I swear I read an article back in June (or maybe even earlier) where Adobe basically condeeded and said they will start looking at HTML5 and other technology since device manufacturers are turning their back on Flash.