What's new

iphone 5 vs 6

mgrimesii

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a question I hope this makes since and or someone knows what I am referring to so they can answer or help me explain it better.

My first iphone was a 4s then I went out and got a 5 and the only difference as far as I am concern was the size so I told myself I am gonna become a s person. So I plan on getting a 6s plus (if it does come out) but my question is about screen touch. with my 4s I could voxer, watch snap chaps, send voice msg's with what app etc. I am on my 3rd 5 so I think it is a actual 5 problem not just my luck of the draw (unless I got 3 with same issue) where example watch snap chats you have to have you finger on the screen well after 5-9 seconds it cuts off, Same with voxer and other apps that are based on touch. I remember hearing this was a iphone 5 issue back in the day but I just been dealing with it and stopped using some of my old fave apps.

Did that issues get fixed in on the 6? so I know if to expect it when I upgrade lol...

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

wow 71 views and nada 1 response. Guess I am the only one with this issue lol

Never had a problem with my 6.. The 5 sucks in comparison dude. Seriously, just upgrade!

Never had a problem with my 6.. The 5 sucks in comparison dude. Seriously, just upgrade!

Thanks finally some one answered the question. I want to upgrade so bad but just trying to hold off for the S.....Need to hurry up.... LOL Thanks again

Thanks finally some one answered the question. I want to upgrade so bad but just trying to hold off for the S.....Need to hurry up.... LOL Thanks again

I feel you dude, I haven't had mine that long either but thought that I might as well pull the trigger now instead of waiting for the S which will look exactly the same..

I feel you dude, I haven't had mine that long either but thought that I might as well pull the trigger now instead of waiting for the S which will look exactly the same..
No one can know for sure right now what the next iPhone will look like.

@mgrimesii
There are just a few months until the new iPhone will be available. If I were you, I'd wait for it and then get one of these. It's always better to get the latest technology, imo.

Last edited:
Definitely wait for the iPhone 6s, Won't be that long to wait and will be worth it.

I currently have the 5s. I had the screen replaced and they didn't put the old proximity back into my new screen. That being said, I mute people all the time in calls. I am going to hold out until the 6s Plus is released and then upgrade to it. Hold out, it'll be worth your wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm also thinking that waiting on the "s" might be the best thing for me as well.....NOT

Last edited: