What's new

iPhone 5 v Samsung galaxy note2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan

Reaction score
Went to the shop today an had a look at the note 2, omg how could any one use that every day it's so big compared to the iPhone 5, and I don't think it does anything better than the iPhone 5, and the same with the galaxy s4 huge not very comfortable in your picket I wouldn't think, and its only got 16gb of built in memory of which the operating system takes up half, that brings it down to around 8gb doesn't leave much to play with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

There are many threads comparing the two and offering opinions. Check them out :)

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Went to the shop today an had a look at the note 2, omg how could any one use that every day it's so big compared to the iPhone 5, and I don't think it does anything better than the iPhone 5, and the same with the galaxy s4 huge not very comfortable in your picket I wouldn't think, and its only got 16gb of built in memory of which the operating system takes up half, that brings it down to around 8gb doesn't leave much to play with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Except for the fact the Note 2 has expandable storage.. A 32 GB card will run you $25 compared to an extra $100 for that type of extra storage on an iPhone. They're both great devices and obviously geared towards different needs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.