What's new

Iphone 5 unable to join network

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrva07

Reaction score
Hello.

I have problem with connecting to a wireless network.

We use Cisco Wireless controllers and Cisco Access Points and Cisco Secure ACS.
We have more than one network available.
I can connect to public network without any problem but I can't connect to secured network with Iphone 5. It is interesting that with Iphone 4 everything works great.
I tried to:
-reset network settings
-check that WMM is allowed
-update iOS

It always says "Unable to join ..."

Does somebody know how to fix that ???

Thanks..

Have you tried going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings?

were you able to join the network before? i had a recent problem with my iPhone 5 where i suddenly couldn't connect to my network,in the end i had to restore my phone,Apple helped me with mine as i was getting error messages in itunes too when i tried to restore,have you got phone support with Apple?

Last edited:
were you able to join the network before? i had a recent problem with my iPhone 5 where i suddenly couldn't connect to my network,in the end i had to restore my phone,Apple helped me with mine as i was getting error messages in itunes too when i tried to restore,have you got phone support with Apple?

I have 3 iphones.
With the first one I was able to join the network for a few days but after that I can't join this particular network with iphone 5. It works for any other device (Iphone 4, HTC, Samsung, ...).

Thanks for answering.

I found out that problem is not with iphone 5, but in wireless controller configuration.

Thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.