What's new

Iphone 5 on verizon

Sublime

Reaction score
If and when it comes out I would like to get it but I'm with verizion and if I upgrade to it I will lose my unlimited plane don't want to lose that

Exactly what I'm thinking as well. Terrible timing for Verizon to do this..

It's going to come to it eventually. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint.... users are either gonna have to jump off the Unlimited ship now and catch a lifeboat. Or, get pushed off later down the road and have really crap data plans to go into... worse than the ones being offered now.

Thomasjtsi said:
It's going to come to it eventually. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint.... users are either gonna have to jump off the Unlimited ship now and catch a lifeboat. Or, get pushed off later down the road and have really crap data plans to go into... worse than the ones being offered now.

I was wondering what to think when someone recently tried to convince me that it would be Very unlikely for me to use enough data that I would get to the throttling slow down point.

I was wondering what to think when someone recently tried to convince me that it would be Very unlikely for me to use enough data that I would get to the throttling slow down point.
I'm not sure @ what point Verizon and Sprint start throttling their unlimited data. AT&T starts throttling unlimited data @ 3GB of usage.

Last edited: