What's new

Iphone 5 on the way !!

Macette1 said:
Hi Gabriel, I have got 10th to 16th, so if yours comes early be sure to let me know. I have become obsessed with checking my delivery status. Im ready tho got the nano sim and my beautiful case has been dispatched just need the PHONE !!!! lol

I try to convince myself that I'm not obsessed but I check my status everyday after work.......the 3rd isn't far away now but the 9th seems like a lifetime!

The Archangel

Gabriel1 said:
I try to convince myself that I'm not obsessed but I check my status everyday after work.......the 3rd isn't far away now but the 9th seems like a lifetime!

The Archangel

I know the feeling...All adds to the excitement or stress of it all ... I don't even want to think about my longest date of the 16th, now we have heard that apple was delivering earlier...fingers are crossed for the 3rd for you..:)

Macette1 said:
I know the feeling...All adds to the excitement or stress of it all ... I don't even want to think about my longest date of the 16th, now we have heard that apple was delivering earlier...fingers are crossed for the 3rd for you..:)

Imagine how happy you are going to be when you get that email with the delivery date!!

The Archangel

Gabriel1 said:
Imagine how happy you are going to be when you get that email with the delivery date!!

The Archangel

I'll let you know lol. Although you will probably hear me from there.... :)))

Macette1 said:
I'll let you know lol. Although you will probably hear me from there.... :)))

I've got the ear plugs at the ready.....I'm still showing 3rd to 9th.

The Archangel

G'day and welcome to the ForuM!!!! :)

Gabriel1 said:
I've got the ear plugs at the ready.....I'm still showing 3rd to 9th.

The Archangel

Big day tomorrow.....Gabriel. Fingers crossed 🙅

Poisonivy said:
why? whats happening tomorrow?

Gabe has a possible iphone delivery 3rd / 9th...unless he has got it already ?

Nope, I'm still showing 3rd to 9th......no sign of dispatch yet!!!

The Archangel

Gabriel1 said:
Nope, I'm still showing 3rd to 9th......no sign of dispatch yet!!!

The Archangel

Doesn't look like we will get early delivery then, think Ivy was just lucky...lol

Doesn't look like we will get early delivery then, think Ivy was just lucky...lol
think i was,i did see another member though who got theres a week early too,it must depend on when you order,i ordered on the 14th.