What's new

Iphone 5 help!!

ihaveaniphone

Reaction score
hey everyone i just have a quick question. i just bought an iphone 5 from somebody who i dont really know too well (were in the same college) the iphone doesnt have a sim card so i cant even set it up. i have an iphone 4s right now and i want to switch devices. i cant do it online at verizon wireless because it requires a sim card number. what can i do about the phone not having a sim card? i really dont wanna cut mine for my 4s to make it fit cause i dont trust myself doing that but is that really my only option??? please help because i dont want a 500 dollar fancy ipod touch... thanks everybody for any help i can get

hey everyone i just have a quick question. i just bought an iphone 5 from somebody who i dont really know too well (were in the same college) the iphone doesnt have a sim card so i cant even set it up. i have an iphone 4s right now and i want to switch devices. i cant do it online at verizon wireless because it requires a sim card number. what can i do about the phone not having a sim card? i really dont wanna cut mine for my 4s to make it fit cause i dont trust myself doing that but is that really my only option??? please help because i dont want a 500 dollar fancy ipod touch... thanks everybody for any help i can get

All you have to do is get one from Verizon.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

Yep, head over to a VZW store and they'll hook you up w/ a micro SIM. Either free or relatively cheap depending on what store you go to.

I would hope they would give it to you for free. I just recently went in to activate mine because I bought one with no SIM card and had no problems.