What's new

iPhone 5 64 GB asking for icloud password and email id

exon

Reaction score
Hi,
I have purchased an iphone 5 in working condition but when i restored it , now it is asking for icloud password and apple id. also the apple id is not fully visible. Is there any way to contact the original iphone owner (the one having apple id connected to my iphone) .or any other way to hack/remove icloud accout. I have searched on internet, there are various ways to remove icloud on iphone 4 etc. Is there any way to remove it on my iphone 5 ?

Hi, I have purchased an iphone 5 in working condition but when i restored it , now it is asking for icloud password and apple id. also the apple id is not fully visible. Is there any way to contact the original iphone owner (the one having apple id connected to my iphone) .or any other way to hack/remove icloud accout. I have searched on internet, there are various ways to remove icloud on iphone 4 etc. Is there any way to remove it on my iphone 5 ?
This is called activation lock and is meant to prevent unauthorized activation of lost and stolen iPhones. It appears as if the seller never turned off find my iPhone before selling the phone to you. There is, unfortunately, no way to bypass the activation lock. Unless you can contact the original owner to have him properly erase the phone, you have little more than a paperweight.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

There is a way to bypass iCloud Activation Lock. It is very legitimate, but not free. I have used the service three times and all were successful.
I ahve been searching for months for free icloud software, but nah, it doesnt exist. Hit me up if you want more info, it is very sad that no t much people know about this unlock.

EDITED

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules.
http://www.ipadforums.net/threads/forum-rules-everybody-please-read.2119/
No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thing as an iCloud activation lock bypass that will allow full functionality.

Please do not post personal email addresses or links to such services.