What's new

iphone 4s ver 7.1.1 jailbreak, ex android user

Danielv561

Reaction score
Hi, jus did jailbreak 2nite with no problems, what I need 2 no is what do I do now meaning do I need 2 install other apps 2 protect iPhone 4s, where are the free apps, can I delete bloatware like android can? Also my carrier is Sprint which I hav 2 pay a monthly fee 4 hotspot access so lik 2 no if its possible 2 get this feature 4 FREE as wit android :) please PM me if u cant post apps on forum, thank u 4 any help..

First of all, obtaining paid apps/services (hotspot) for free is theft and the discussion of such things is not allowed here at iPhone Forums. Secondly, there is no bloatware on iPhones.

So we shouldn't mention 4shared right? Then whats the reason to jailbreak then?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

So we shouldn't mention 4shared right? Then whats the reason to jailbreak then?

4Shared is a file-sharing site. They walk a fine line in legality, claiming they don't monitor the uploads for copyright issues.

Suffice it to say that if you download anything from a file sharing site that you know is for sale elsewhere, you're probably violating copyright and are committing theft.

As for jail breaking, the point is not to jail break so you can steal things. It's to remove Apple-applied restrictions to allow you complete access to your phone - just as if it were a computer on your desktop.

Jail breaking is not piracy, though pirates use jailbroken devices to steal. Big difference.

If you can't see the difference between using your jailbroken device to steal a song, app, book, etc. by downloading it without paying for it versus using the jail broken device to enhance your mobile experience, then I'm afraid further conversation is fruitless.

Marilyn

What about the free apps to rip music from youtube? Don't need to jailbrake/root and hey I'm just using the app as it was intended to.

My statement still stands.

No mater what tool you use, free or not, on whatever device (phone, tablet or computer) - taking something without paying for it that is offered for sale elsewhere is illegal.