What's new

[iPhone 4s total noob] This is like breaking out of alkatraz.

Opiate

Reaction score
I used redsn0w and got from a phone with a PIN that i had mates stupid enough to change whilst drunk. Anyway, yeah, i was succesful to some extent as it took me right back to factory settings and it seemed like a brand new phone. Only problem is i get "no service", "searching...." "no service".

Please say i can fix this?

Anything at all would help, i hope someone replies. I've always wanted an iPhone :(

View attachment 16340

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd have to elaborate a bit more on this. What was done to the device from when you got it. More importantly, where it was gotten from.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

You'd have to elaborate a bit more on this. What was done to the device from when you got it. More importantly, where it was gotten from.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Great reply. It does seem a bit suspicious though, doesn't it. "...always wanted an iPhone"?

I used redsn0w and got from a phone with a PIN that i had mates stupid enough to change whilst drunk. Anyway, yeah, i was succesful to some extent as it took me right back to factory settings and it seemed like a brand new phone. Only problem is i get "no service", "searching...." "no service".

Please say i can fix this?

Anything at all would help, i hope someone replies. I've always wanted an iPhone :(

View attachment 16340

I've edited your screenshot to remove the name, phone number, and serial number in the interest of keeping private info private.