What's new

Iphone 4s - Sprint

skittlez124

Reaction score
I havent gotten my iphone 4s yet, i will be getting it sometime this week tho. And considering i wont have enough money to buy apps n songs to put on my iphone cuz i have more important bills to pay like my 2012 C-class benz and my appt rent and food and such, my friend advised me to Jailbreak my phone when i get it. My only problem is i hear a lot of complaining when ppl jailbreak the iphone 4s such as constant rebot, freezing, lagging, and quick battery death. What is the best way to Jailbreak an Iphone 4s on Sprint without me waisting my money on the phone? Please help me.

I havent gotten my iphone 4s yet, i will be getting it sometime this week tho. And considering i wont have enough money to buy apps n songs to put on my iphone cuz i have more important bills to pay like my 2012 C-class benz and my appt rent and food and such, my friend advised me to Jailbreak my phone when i get it. My only problem is i hear a lot of complaining when ppl jailbreak the iphone 4s such as constant rebot, freezing, lagging, and quick battery death. What is the best way to Jailbreak an Iphone 4s on Sprint without me waisting my money on the phone? Please help me.

Jailbreaking does not affect the phone in any way as long as you are careful about what tweaks you install. That being said, the purpose of jailbreaking is not to get paid apps for free, so if that's your only reason for doing it, just forget about it.