What's new

iPhone 4S shuts off by its self

Nick Fed

Reaction score
I just bought my new iPhone 4S 20 days ago and since then it has shut off by its self twice. The first time it shut down it took about 5 mins for it to turn back on. Has Anyone else experienced this problem?

I just bought my new iPhone 4S 20 days ago and since then it has shut off by its self twice. The first time it shut down it took about 5 mins for it to turn back on. Has Anyone else experienced this problem?
I, personally, haven't experienced this issue. Although, you're well within your 30 return window to have it serviced or replaced by Apple.

you have 90 days free phone support with your new 4s,i suggest you give Apple a ring and see what they think.

It seems that you might have a bad verison of the software. If that continues you need to sync all your info to your computer so you dont lose anything and then restore AS A NEW DEVICE and then your phone should be fixed Restore. If it does not work then it's time to investigate further with Apple Support. Go to the apple store and get it replaced.