What's new

Iphone 4S Reboot Help!

leighhawkins83

Reaction score
Hello I have an iPhone 4S and my children kindly have looked the phone by entering password wrong, it now shows a screen saying 'iPhone is Disabled connect to iTunes'.

I found instructions online to put the phone in the right mode and tried reboot from I tunes but it gets to about 30% then tells me thats it can not reboot because I need to enter passcode and unlock the iPhone? I have tried this on both macbook and windows laptop and it does the same?

Before now this phone had never been connected to iTunes via cable?

Thanks in advance

Leigh

Hello I have an iPhone 4S and my children kindly have looked the phone by entering password wrong, it now shows a screen saying 'iPhone is Disabled connect to iTunes'.

I found instructions online to put the phone in the right mode and tried reboot from I tunes but it gets to about 30% then tells me thats it can not reboot because I need to enter passcode and unlock the iPhone? I have tried this on both macbook and windows laptop and it does the same?

Before now this phone had never been connected to iTunes via cable?

Thanks in advance

Leigh
Go to this Apple support site and follow the directions to reset your password. Forgot passcode for your iPhone iPad or iPod touch or your device is disabled - Apple Support