What's new

Iphone 4s problem

jawad012

Reaction score
I have an iphone with a screen which shows a 30 pin connector and an itunes icon and it is stuck there, how to make it working again, no idea what happened to it as I bought it used from someone ( NOT FROM A WEBSITE) this comes up after the apple logo after booting, what to do ?
ahurameh.jpg

That just means that your device is in a recovery loop. Download iTunes, and plug the device into your computer. iTunes should pop-up if it's not already opened after installation, and will prompt you to restore the device. After restoring the device, you should have access to the setup screen.

The one thing that I'm concerned is that the device is iCloud locked, and the seller scammed you by saying the device is fully working when in fact the device is unusable. You can't tell whether it's iCloud locked or not until you've done a restore and attempt to set up the device for the first time.

You will have to get back to the person from whom you got the phone and have them either log in the phone for you or else remove the phone from their iCloud.

As it stands right now, that phone is completely unusable to you. For you - it is a brick of glass and metal.

Marilyn

But I dont know him he used to be at the library but now he never comes its been a week

But I dont know him he used to be at the library but now he never comes its been a week
All you can do is keep visiting the library in hopes of meeting him again and hope he's willing to cooperate if you do.

Hey!
I was again looking at the stuff he gave me and I found a sticky note with an email id and password and now instead of showing "incorrect email/password" , it says apple id disabled
ypeqevat.jpg

But I have the correct apple id with the correct password?

I tried the email and password at yahoo this is what I got any suggestions?