What's new

iPhone 4s or Samsung Infuse 4g?

Rigo200238

Reaction score
I need some help, I have the White IPhone 4s 16Gb and the Samsung Infuse 4g running on 2.3.6 Gingerbread..

I wanna pick one for my primary phone cause I have a adapter for my AT&T sim car but I'm tired of switching, does anybody have any idea which I should pick?
THANKS!

Last edited:
It is related to the iPhone 4s, I'm asking if it's better then the other phone..
What do you think?

I've never used the Infuse 4G. So, my opinion would be quite biased and heavily weighed towards the 4S. :-D

Thomasjtsi said:
The "4S Forum" section is for questions, problems, or concerns related to the iPhone 4S. Simply inquiring as to which phone we think you should use is.... Off Topic.

It is related to the iPhone 4s, I'm asking if it's better then the other phone..
What do you think?

Thomasjtsi said:
I've never used the Infuse 4G. So, my opinion would be quite biased and heavily weighed towards the 4S. :-D

That's what I was saying :-D
Thanks!

when is not heavily biased towards the 4s?

Last edited by a moderator:
Samsung for better graphics, and iPhone 4s for games for ever

when is not heavily biased towards the 4s?
Well... this IS an iPhone forum. Chances are support is going to lean towards an iDevice over any competitor. However, it's always good to hear the pros and cons of all phone models.

Well... this IS an iPhone forum. Chances are support is going to lean towards an iDevice over any competitor. However, it's always good to hear the pros and cons of all phone models.
have to agree with that.

wow.. never heard of a Samsung Infuse....had to Google it ...it looks a nice phone... go with the Samsung....