What's new

iPhone 4S or iPhone 5?

mvetrano2

Reaction score
I am about to trade in my iPhone 4 after my two-year Verizon contract is up and am having trouble deciding to get the 4S or the 5. I know I can get the 4S for less money, but I need help in deciding on which one is a better phone. If anyone have an opinion, or a good reason to go with one over the other, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please refrain from posting your email address as it is against our forum rules

11.1. Do not use your e-mail address as your user name or include your e-mail in any thread or post. If your user name is your e-mail address, your account will be suspended and you will be asked to create a new name. If you include your e-mail within a post, it will be deleted by forum staff.

11.2. Do not post your e-mail address in requests for people to contact you via e-mail or iMessage.

Hi. Buddy,

Go for iPhone 5 without a doubt.
Read the forum Rules before you get banned.
Good Luck ! Drjoepa

Hi. Buddy,

Go for iPhone 5 without a doubt.
Read the forum Rules before you get banned.
Good Luck ! Drjoepa

ps. You can get $149 to trade in iPhone 4 at RadioShack and pay $149 for iPhone 5(AT&T)
2 yr. contract right now, 6/18/13. This is an
outstanding deal. To good to pass up today !
Drjoepa

I strongly recommend iPhone 5...
As for me i like keeping up with everything new, whether its products or consoles...
So go for iPhone 5...
Not to mention the big screen & retina display is just awesome...
Oh yeah... Follow the rules here...
You get banned here permanently...

Outstanding upgrade basically free !

RadioShack will give $149 for trade in of iPhone 4 and charge $149 for new iPhpne 5 (AT&T ) with
a two year contract right now, 6/18/13. USA.
This is a great deal. If your ready, don't pass this
Outstanding deal up.
Drjoepa

I'm just wondering as this thread is a few weeks old if the OP decided on 4s or 5, with new iPhones imminent in the next few weeks i wonder if he/she decided to wait?

iphone 5S, only get the 4 is the price difference is way out of your price range, but then the up coming 5S.. I would wait for that if you have held out this long instead of getting the 5

The 4S is probably the better option because it doesn't get damaged as easily and it is a lower price. Honestly there is not much difference with the 5. You could always upgrade to the 5, sell the brand new phone you get, and then buy a used 4S locally.