What's new

iPhone 4S now has 24kt gold, crystal encrusted bumpers

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iphone-4s-gold-bumpers.jpg

You watch too much TV and you want your phone to be just as dazzling as the ones your favorite celebrities have and brag about? Well, remember those infamous bumper cases that made their way into the world along with the iPhone 4 in 2010? Some blinged out versions have made their way into the market, shaped and sized specifically for the new iPhone 4S. Crystal Rock has decided to glam the bumpers up by coating them in 24 karat gold and inlaying them with about 200 crystals. In this way, you don’t have to “dip” your iPhone in gold, like other companies would offer, but it can be hugged..on one side… by the glitzy bumper.

The bumpers have been painted in 24k gold for 4 times, to make sure the gold sticks everywhere it matters, then 200 crystals were inlaid in the material to make sure it sparkles in every position you might hold it. Now, if you consider the golden hue is just too tacky, there’s a silvery option with just as many crystals. The other version is chrome-colored and it’s also a bit lighter than the golden version. We assume it has something to do with the 4 layers of gold the first one needs to get to sparkle in the correct hue. The 200 crystals makes it just a lovely, and the price is 50 pounds lower than the golden one. The iPhone 4S Bumpers cost 299 pounds for the gold version and 249 pounds for the chrome version and they can be found in one of London’s most famous stores – Harrods.

Source: chipchick

I'll go right out and get one in all of this rain today!!!

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF.net

Unleashed said:
it dos look good but too rich for my blood

Lmao. I think I am happy with what I have ...

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad using iPF.net

Would be perfect if I was a baller and conceited. I would pull it out every time i got around a group of ignorant gold diggers. Bling bling.

iCrank said:
Would be perfect if I was a baller and conceited. I would pull it out every time i got around a group of ignorant gold diggers. Bling bling.

Ha ha!!! Too funny. I'd rather buy a car.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad using iPF.net

iApe said:
Really? Dumb people and stupid waste of money?

Eeeeeyep!!

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF.net