What's new

Iphone 4s made in china

estupor

Reaction score
I want to know if there any way to get a original iPhone software in mine iPhone, if there isn't thank you anyway.

estupor said:
I want to know if there any way to get a original iPhone software in mine iPhone, if there isn't thank you anyway.

The only software , iOS version i assume, you can put on your iPhone is the latest iOS release from Apple. iOS 5.1.... unless you're talking about something else. More information please...

What kind of information :D iam newbie in this things :D

estupor said:
What kind of information :D iam newbie in this things :D
Basically... what do you mean by original software? Did you update and now you're wanting to go back to the "software" from when you bought it?

No i didn't update it, my father bought him and he came with a very cr** software i want to know if i can get a better software, and if yes how ?

estupor said:
No i didn't update it, my father bought him and he came with a very cr** software i want to know if i can get a better software, and if yes how ?

As long as you're using it on the original carrier & don't need to worry about unlocking....

You can do it two different ways... Connect it to a computer w/ iTunes & update, or connect to WiFi and update by going to Settings>General>Software Update.

OK i will try,
I can t enter in the internet with the iphone and itunes don't detect him

Last edited:
I can t enter in the internet with the iphone and itunes don't detect him

Can't enter the internet? I'm sorry... having trouble understanding what you want to accomplish.

look iam confused too, because my father didn't bought him in a store(i think), i can't enter in my home internet, the iphone didn't bring the itunes. Iam asking if there is anyway to get a different software to this "iPhone"

My native language is Portuguese (sorry if there many errors), and i already tried to see my version but i go to settings and dont appear ">general>about"

No, worries or need for apologies. I'm just wondering if we could help you better in the Spanish-speaking forum. Might be easier than trying here. Want to give it a shot?

no thank you i understand very well english i just have difficult to write. but want to know if there is possibility of change my iphone software

Last edited:
estupor said:
My native language is Portuguese (sorry if there many errors), and i already tried to see my version but i go to settings and dont appear ">general>about"

Go into your Settings.... then go to General... then go to About. Let us know what it says next to Version.