What's new

iPHONE 4S LOST SERVICE AFTER JAILBREAK

LOST81

Reaction score
Okay....I just spent the last three hours tryna figure out whats wrong with my phone. I just jailbroke my 4s using iOS 5.1.1. I did exactly what the directions said. Everything downloaded fine. Norestorew I have no service on this sprint phone and I have tried everything. Restore network settings, I even did the entire process over again and still no luck. So now I just restored to fctory settings and I still have no service and it continues to say unable to activate. When I click on the iphone in itunes its not eveing showing my phone number anymore. PLEASE HELP ME!

Last edited:
What jailbreak program are you using? You said that you did not restore before Jailbreaking? I jailbroke my Sprint iPhone 4 with absinthe 2.0.4 right after a restore and have no problems

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4

Okay....I just spent the last three hours tryna figure out whats wrong with my phone. I just jailbroke my 4s using iOS 5.1.1. I did exactly what the directions said. Everything downloaded fine. Norestorew I have no service on this sprint phone and I have tried everything. Restore network settings, I even did the entire process over again and still no luck. So now I just restored to fctory settings and I still have no service and it continues to say unable to activate. When I click on the iphone in itunes its not eveing showing my phone number anymore. PLEASE HELP ME!

Hi there--

-I just closed your other post which was a duplicate of this message. Please do not do this as it is against forum rules. We want to keep topics to one thread to make it easier for members to follow the discussion and assist as needed. This cannot be done when there are multiple threads present.

Thanks!