What's new

iphone 4s jailbreak mail issue

2dxtreme

Reaction score
recently i've been having problems responding to emails on my 4s. when i write a new email it works fine but if im responding to a email the program crashes. what should i do?

Please don't bump your thread until after 48 hours have passed without a response. This is an international forum and most haven't seen your question in the slight 3 hours you've allowed here. All you are doing is annoying people and breaking the forum rules.

In addition, please don't start another thread about this same issue. Please keep all updates in this thread and watch it for any responses. Don't start another, thanks. Your other thread was deleted as you have this one. Again, one thread per issue...

That said, have you tried to close the Mail app out fully and then reopened it? Have you tried either a restart or a reset of your phone? A lot of times, these two actions (or both) help in a lot of situations.

Marilyn

sorry about that. yes i've rebooted phone several times and i've killed the mail process also and still doesn't fix it

sorry about that. yes i've rebooted phone several times and i've killed the mail process also and still doesn't fix it

Do you have any Cydia tweaks that modify your Mail application? It's most likely an incompatible Cydia tweak causing the crashing. You can try uninstalling tweaks that you think might be causing the issue, otherwise your only option is to restore.

Gridlock has nothing to do with the Mail app, it is only used for arranging icons on the springboard, that definitely wouldn't be what is causing the Mail app to crash.

2dxtreme said:
i removed gridlock and still does same thing

What else do you have installed. Jmills is right. GridLock has nothing to do with the Mail.app.

Must be another Cydia tweak. What else do you have installed?

the five icon app. sbsettings,activator,winterboard. i think thats it, but everything has been working fine up until just recent

2dxtreme said:
the five icon app. sbsettings,activator,winterboard. i think thats it, but everything has been working fine up until just recent

None of those would effect the Mail.app either.

Has to be something else. Look at your installed packages again. See anything you have never seen before?

there is nothing out of the ordinary in there. if i do reply all in my email it crashes but if i do reply to the user who sent the email it works fine.