What's new

iPhone 4S & iPad 2 JAILBREAK RELEASE DATE iOS 5 UNTETHERED!

thats a good sign.. now we wait for apple to release 5.1 hopefully in the next few days as its been in beta since last year

Unleashed said:
thats a good sign.. now we wait for apple to release 5.1 hopefully in the next few days as its been in beta since last year

Theres no good sign. They keep saying the same stuff....and beta3 of 5.1 expires March 14th....

Theres no good sign. They keep saying the same stuff....and beta3 of 5.1 expires March 14th....

They have done I know but unforeseen complications for pod2g meant he was not able to release any jb plus with the release of 5.1 coming soon I dont think they would release it unless like the A4 jb it has been patched in the beta 3..

We will see about 5.1, but I dont think it will be as late as march

Unleashed said:
They have done I know but unforeseen complications for pod2g meant he was not able to release any jb plus with the release of 5.1 coming soon I dont think they would release it unless like the A4 jb it has been patched in the beta 3..

We will see about 5.1, but I dont think it will be as late as march

Apple closed the exploit hole in 5.1. I think it will take a while for the release of 5.1 because they havent really fixed anything much yet. Also, people should go to 5.0,1 because they will get stuck if apple releases 5.1, with the shsh blobs non usable right now for 5/5.0.1

Apple closed the exploit hole in 5.1. I think it will take a while for the release of 5.1 because they havent really fixed anything much yet. Also, people should go to 5.0,1 because they will get stuck if apple releases 5.1, with the shsh blobs non usable right now for 5/5.0.1

the exploit fix afaik was just for the A4 device un tethered jailbreak not the upcoming A5 jb..

beta 2 was there for a whole month before we saw another beta.. I am surprised they are taking so long about it

Unleashed said:
the exploit fix afaik was just for the A4 device un tethered jailbreak not the upcoming A5 jb..

beta 2 was there for a whole month before we saw another beta.. I am surprised they are taking so long about it

I dont know what is going on, but I think they rushed the whole ios 5 release. It wasnt ready yet imo.

I thought he was going to wait for 5.1 to release it but then every one would be complaining to him to hurry up and he must of have a good reason for a release when he did

Unleashed said:
I thought he was going to wait for 5.1 to release it but then every one would be complaining to him to hurry up and he must of have a good reason for a release when he did

I dont think there was a reason to wait...

lysin said:
Can't see the tweet. Anyone care to tell me what it was about? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Nothing much really, just that they will release an updated version of corona thats gonna fix ibooks.

Has nothing to do with A5