What's new

iPhone 4S & iPad 2 JAILBREAK RELEASE DATE iOS 5 UNTETHERED!

Ya not doubt that's it's either going to be by this weekend or the beginning of next week

I am pretty excited - but still very skeptical... Can't wait to be Pleasantly surprised though - would be great to spend my weekend loading cydia tweaks on my 4s :)

Take care,
Rob

i just got my 4s and its so boring without tweaks n stuff hahah but at least i still have JB on itouch 4gen 5.0..1 :)

on the other forums..saying that it will be out at any days now...

thats what pod2g's blog is saying and other threads on this forum, but pod2g said that last week as well and run into complications so try not get your hopes up

i just got my 4s and its so boring without tweaks n stuff hahah but at least i still have JB on itouch 4gen 5.0..1 :)
me too.. I need my bitesms, bytafont, winterboard, mail+ multiple signatures all back :-(. i'm so crippled w/o my jb

Thank u im already using the firmware nw to just wait for the jb :)

Yup just like apple always do^^

well apart from once apple left the same exploit working for 3 firmwares

Does that mean even with 5.0.1 also? Or no jailbreak at all?

this does not include 5.0.1, this is why people save their SHSH's because vulnerabilities in that particular firmware will always be there, just not in the newer firmware that apple have patched it, that is why people are advised to save their SHSH's and to not upgrade