What's new

Iphone 4 Will Not Turn On

Chevy01

Reaction score
The other day I was using my iphone and i dropped it, it worked for about half of the day, then shut off and the only way I could get it to turn back on was to plug it in. I thought to myself maybe theres a loose wire or something on the motherboard. As of right now, it will go to the battery charging screen for a second or 2, then it shows the apple like its starting up, then just dies. I did manage to get my phone connected to itunes and was able to use it... for about 5 minutes until the cell signal started acting up, searching in areas of known good service, my wifi also stopped working, and the camera. I also managed to get the serial number off of it and found that it was still under warranty, so I go to the apple store, only to be told that they "cant work on it because the screen looked like it was replaced." I never replaced my screen since owning the phone, and the guy I bought it from had it from when it was new. If I could get this phone to work I was going to try and put a fresh operating system on it, unless there is something better to do than that...

They cant say 'it looks like the screen was replaced. I would go back and talk to them