What's new

* iPhone 4 (..., Verizon)!

Only1Keeno

Reaction score
* So I've been "Told"..., by a "Verizon Wireless" representative..., that owning an "iPhone" through "Verizon Wireless"..., offers so many beneficial features versus "AT&T"......., "One" for e.g. a more "Stable" signal......., but I would like to receive some "Facts" from individuals who have either "Switched" from "AT&T" to "Verizon"..., or "Vice Versa"......., "Or" has "Studied" differences between the two. ( :

* Ônly1KĂȘĂȘn'o......., © Apple Inc. (32GB  iPhone 4)!

Last edited:
* So I've been "Told"..., by a "Verizon Wireless" representative..., that owning an "iPhone" through "Verizon Wireless"..., offers so many beneficial features versus "AT&T"......., "One" for e.g. a more "Stable" signal......., but I would like to receive some "Facts" from individuals who have either "Switched" from "AT&T" to "Verizon"..., or "Vice Versa"......., "Or" has "Studied" differences between the two. ( :

I don't think I've ever seen so much punctuation in a forum post ever in my life...lol. All kidding aside I've never had an At&t iphone so I don't know how helpful this is. I've had no service problems with the phone at all and the only real difference between the two is the fact you can "talk and surf" at the same time on at&t. But i've really never had a need for it.

Uggh. I can't help but read the original post without picturing someone making the air quotes for every set there is.

At any rate, I highly recommend the Verizon iPhone. There are some reports that AT&T has better data rates, which may be true. Problem is they don't have the same level of signal strength. So if you want "two bars" with AT&T instead of "four bars" with VZW then that's up to you. How's that? "Quotey enough for ya?"

J/K my friend....l

A good friend of mine has the iPhone 4 on AT&T, and I just got mine on Verizon, leaving my DroidX to my girlfriend. He now wishes he would have come over to Verizon. I have yet to go anywhere that I have not at least had the ability to call, and only a few places that I have not had 3G coverage. He hits dead spots not only around the outskirts of the city, but within the city itself. His data speeds are a little bit faster, but not as consistent as mine. Hell, I spent a weekend last July in the mountains around Helen, GA and still had 3G coverage on my OG Droid, so I would imagine it would be the same with my iPhone now.

My iphone has better signal strength than any other phone i have had.I get signal and 3g in a walk in cooler.

* I "Sincerely" appreciate "All" the "Positive" threads..., and even the "Negative" threads......., "Thank" you "All" for "Responding"! ( :

Attachments

• $image-645667354.jpg
    $image-645667354.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 389
Ponderous said:
Uggh. I can't help but read the original post without picturing someone making the air quotes for every set there is.

At any rate, I highly recommend the Verizon iPhone. There are some reports that AT&T has better data rates, which may be true. Problem is they don't have the same level of signal strength. So if you want "two bars" with AT&T instead of "four bars" with VZW then that's up to you. How's that? "Quotey enough for ya?"

J/K my friend....l

* "Thank" you. ( :

J/K my friend....l

I did the same exact thing!!!

JLangevin said:
He types like William Shattner speaks.... lol

* (Laughing)..., !

ictthunder17 said:
I don't think I've ever seen so much punctuation in a forum post ever in my life...lol. All kidding aside I've never had an At&t iphone so I don't know how helpful this is. I've had no service problems with the phone at all and the only real difference between the two is the fact you can "talk and surf" at the same time on at&t. But i've really never had a need for it.

* "Actually"..., you "Can"..., "Talk" and "Surf" the web at the same "Time" with "Verizon Wireless"......., you just have to be using a "Wi-Fi" connection! ( :

ictthunder17 said:

* "Actually"......., you "Can" surf the "Web" while on a "Phone" call through "Verizon Wireless"..., "Unfortunately" the only "Way" to "Do" this is if you are "Connected" to "Wi-Fi"! ( :

* I "Sincerely" appreciate "All" the "Positive" threads..., and even the "Negative" threads......., "Thank" you "All" for "Responding"! ( :

Well, you may have a unique posting style....... But I guess it's all good as long as we get to see a pic of your legs in heels.