Kindly help me to unlock iphone 4 and i have not installed jailbreak yet

Your quick response will be highly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear All,

I have Iphone 4, Carier : Telus 16.0, Modern Firmware: 04.12.09

Kindly help me to unlock iphone 4 and i have not installed jailbreak yet

Your quick response will be highly appreciated
Welcome to iPhoneForums, samisaleem!

If the iPhone is locked by an iCloud account of the previous owner, there's nothing you can do to activate it, but contact the seller and ask him to remove the device from his iCloud account.

If it's locked to the carrier, and you need to unlock it to use with a different carrier, you'll have to contact Telus, so that they do this for you.

Actually one of my friend gifted me this iphone so i cannot contact telus.
is there any soultion to unlock????

If your friend is a customer of Telus, he or she could contact them, to unlock the iPhone for you.

he is in UAE and he bought it from UAE and he also dont know that who is original buyer of telus

Sorry, no idea how else to unlock it. There are several unlocking services online, but I wouldn't trust anyone of these.

Have you considered getting a newer already unlocked iPhone? The iPhone 4 is almost 5 years old and won't run the latest iOS version. It will struggle with modern websites and apps and the battery will likely need replacement before long. In addition, iPhones purchased in the UAE do not have FaceTime.

Is there any genius person who can help me????????

Is there any genius person who can help me????????
All we can recommend at this point is that you ask that the friend who gave the phone to you contact Telus to have the phone unlocked.

BTW, Telus is a Canadian company, any unlocking request would have to go to Telus in Canada.

Yes, you can request Telus and they will unlock it for you or ask your friend from which you got this phone.
Else you ll need the third party unlock services by which you can make this device carrier free.

Just go pay as you go with the phone go get a Telus pay as you go sim .

Sent from my iPhone 6 [emoji12]

Is there any email address to contact Telus ???
As you know i am from Pakistan......