What's new

Iphone 4 unlock for Boost Mobile

Thomasjtsi said:
$45/mo is pretty good!! I believe that's what a coulpe of our members are paying on Straight Talk as well for Unlimited. Did your friend purchase it a Carrier store or Apple store?

He bought it from the Boost store here. They had to jailbreak and unlock but thats ok. And yes $45 is good. I pay around $150 a month plus the little extra for another line. I may be looking for a GSM phone if this keeps up but Verizon has been very good to me.

He bought it from the Boost store here. They had to jailbreak and unlock but thats ok. And yes $45 is good. I pay around $150 a month plus the little extra for another line. I may be looking for a GSM phone if this keeps up but Verizon has been very good to me.
That's very cool that the Boost store did the Jailbreak & Unlock for him. Hey... if they want to make the $$ they'll do what they gotta do!!

Thomasjtsi said:
That's very cool that the Boost store did the Jailbreak & Unlock for him. Hey... if they want to make the $$ they'll do what they gotta do!!

I agree. Maybe the bigger companies will get a clue at some point.

That would be great if I could find a store to do it, but right now I pay 45 after my next payment 40 and after another 6 months of payments it will be 35. The price of plans is what was stopping me from getting the phone from sprint

Now noting that I'm going to have to buy a new sim and activate it, you need a imei# to activate it. Whats the chances the iphones imei will work?

Also how do I know if I'm buying a phone that can't be unlocked?

HTML:
i have a iphone 4 from sprint (GSM it doesnt have a sim card) and i want to jail break it 2 boost mobile i have a boost mobile phone that does not have a sim card can i jailbreak it..?

I have 2 phones. I have a iphone 4 from sprint and a boost mobile and the iphone are GSM (no sim card). So can i jail break my iphone 4 to boost mobile if they dont need a sim card..?