What's new

Iphone 4 stolen

Fluffy

Reaction score
Hi I've been looking everywhere for any way to track down my wife's stolen iPhone 4. Unfortunately we didn't have mobile me or any other app installed to track it yet. So far I have found no way to track it. We still have the box with all the info on it but cut off the service so they wouldn't run up the bill. If anyone has any helpful advice please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi I've been looking everywhere for any way to track down my wife's stolen iPhone 4. Unfortunately we didn't have mobile me or any other app installed to track it yet. So far I have found no way to track it. We still have the box with all the info on it but cut off the service so they wouldn't run up the bill. If anyone has any helpful advice please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Sounds more like a case of the "stocking" someone that those not want Fluffy to know where they are at. Sounds a bit on the sketch side. But don't worry there might "be an app for that" in Cydia, or atleast a way around it. Just GTS and cross your digits, you might get that Lat/Long if you look in the right repo. Good luck with that Fluffy.

are you sure its stolen and not just lost some where in the house car or some where? you should ring your carrier check whats going on say you think it might be stolen, the iphone has gps they can track it anywhere it does not need to have mobile me or anything like that. it just means with mobile me you can track it and they get money per year.

No we had a party at the house and someone grabbed it off the Bose player. We tried calling it a bunch of times but they turned it off. It had a full charge on it too and we get really good service at our house. We went to AT&T as soon as they opened to see if they could track it and they told us there was nothing they could do so we got a new sim card and put it in her old phone. I don't know very much about programs or gps so thought I'd ask here.

the thing has gps system on it. they just want to get ppl buying mobile me. im sure they can do it with out. did you call the police? i heard a story of some one losing a iphone and the police used the gps to find it. how about direct to apple?

yes they knew you would call it so they removed the sim and put their own probably dumped the sim cut it up and threw it away

Ya we filed a police report. We haven't contacted apple yet. Probably won't help but thanks it's worth a try. She still has her contacts in her old phone, it's mostly some pictures she didn't delete that we don't want anyone to see or put on the Internet. I heard the cops can get with AT&T and track it, it's just they are too busy or lazy to do it.

wow!!!! that sucks... sounds loke you had the wrong people there for the party...