What's new

iphone 4 no contract -- A question

Hi! No, I am using tmobile sim card from sidekick lx. 3g must be disabled.

Hi but for activate your Data you should do like this … my network too (china mobile) doesn’t have the 3G but for made it work i have to do that … i can’t explain why but that work for me

I need some help with iphone 3gs 16 gb.. I am able to send email and receive email as well as text message using my unlimited data plan from old sidekick lx but I cannot use the tmobile internet. Here what I have:

Settings>General>Network>Cellular Data Network

APN: hiptop.t-mobile.com
Username: blank
Password: blank
MMSC: blank
MMS Proxy blank
MMS Max Message Size:
MMS UA Prof URL:
And Then Reboot

It works for email received and sent using gmail but internet doesnt work at all. HELP ?!

Hi Based on my knowledge and expereince: you should have

Cellular data
APN: Something

MMS​
MMSC:http:// Something.XYZ
MMS Proxy: Something

This setting i guess can be found in Google … since you have enter it , return in General> Network and open and close the ;Enable 3G , 3 to 4 times turn off your mobile re open it and that should work like a charm

I am not sure I understand.. For Cellular data with 3G disabled:

I need this: APN: hiptop.t-mobile.com because it allow me to use gmail as email for sent and received.

But I tried APN: internet.t-mobile and erase hiptop.t-mobile.com and internet works but email from gmail wont work for sent and received. Thats odd. I go back to APN: hiptop.t-mobile.com in cellular data and erase internet.t-mobile and email works again but internet didnt work. Crazy.

Last edited:
I need some help with iphone 3gs 16 gb.. I am able to send email and receive email as well as text message using my unlimited data plan from old sidekick lx but I cannot use the tmobile internet. Here what I have:

Settings>General>Network>Cellular Data Network

APN: hiptop.t-mobile.com
Username: blank
Password: blank
MMSC: blank
MMS Proxy blank
MMS Max Message Size:
MMS UA Prof URL:
And Then Reboot

It works for email received and sent using gmail but internet doesnt work at all. HELP ?!

Hi Based on my knowledge and expereince: you should have

Cellular data

MMS​
MMSC:http:// Something.XYZ
MMS Proxy: Something

This setting i guess can be found in Google … since you have enter it , return in General> Network and open and close the ;Enable 3G , 3 to 4 times turn off your mobile re open it and that should work like a charm

I am not sure I understand.. For Cellular data with 3G disabled:

I need this: APN: hiptop.t-mobile.com because it allow me to use gmail as email for sent and received.

But I tried APN: internet.t-mobile and erase hiptop.t-mobile.com and internet works but email from gmail wont work for sent and received. Thats odd. I go back to APN: hiptop.t-mobile.com in cellular data and erase internet.t-mobile and email works again but internet didnt work. Crazy.

Believe me you should do like i told you before and enter the correct information in every field i told you … it’s already the 4 iPhone i got and all work like charm in various network i have used … , i believe you can find the correct setting over google …

Since you have not done this , your device want work well … Gmail app’s detect himself the operator so it’s why only work …

Hi and good morning to you.. you want me to do this:

Cellular data
APN: hiptop.t-mobile.com (right ??)

then
MMS​
APN: What is it ???
MMSC:http:// Something.XYZ ( tell me what is it ?)
MMS Proxy: Something ( what ip is it ?)

Turn 3g on ? No, i tried turn 3g on and tmobile Edge disappear and wont work. You must have 3g disabled first. Anybody else can help ? :) I tried tmobile forum and see if they could help me out too.

Last edited: