What's new

iPhone 4 happy

raulgil5

Reaction score
So I am a iPhone 4 user love this phone think it's a great device will be on here looking for tips, tricks, and help. Hopefully being able to do the same for others.

No I'm actually from Tucson but Niners fan since birth lol

I see your kinda the man around here.

raulgil5 said:
I see your kinda the man around here.

I'm not the man. Never will be. Ok. Well the 49ers were very good this past sunday against Tampa. Guess Raheem Morris asked for it. Being as he said he and the buc's would destroy jim Harbaugh and his niners in the news conference on Saturday.

Last edited:
From what I have read you know you stuff on here, and yeah the Niners have really surprised me and I cannot believe alex smith is ranked 3rd right now.

raulgil5 said:
From what I have read you know you stuff on here, and yeah the Niners have really surprised me and I cannot believe alex smith is ranked 3rd right now.

Seriously. I haven't read that anywhere. But Alex smith is doing good his year but truthfully he's no rex Grossman.

Yeah man NFL QB rankings have him behind Rodgers and Brady and redskins aren't bad either man

I can't wait until sunday we play the lions if the Niners can give them there first loss that will be epic!

Could man very well could with our defense it's in the deck.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)