What's new

iPhone 4 GPRS problem

anupsureka

Reaction score
Hi. I am facing a unique problem. Mostly I use wifi when at home or office. But when I go out in between than to access net I need to switch off and on ( restart) my phone to access the GPRS service. This same problem in also there in 3GS phone.
Anyone for rescue. I m using iOS 5 right now. Always updated version whenever it released
Using unlock phone

Last edited:
anupsureka said:
Hi. I am facing a unique problem. Mostly I use wifi when at home or office. But when I go out in between than to access net I need to switch off and on ( restart) my phone to access the GPRS service. This same problem in also there in 3GS phone.
Anyone for rescue. I m using iOS 5 right now. Always updated version whenever it released
Using unlock phone with Airtel india

Sorry, I don't understand. Here's the situation: at home or the office, you can use wi-fi for Internet access, obviously. Then when you travel outside the wi-fi range, you should already have your 3G and cellular data options clicked (in your Settings menu). Right? If so, and you're still having problems, try resetting your network. It's all in the General Settings area. Get back with results.

You understand me correctly. For using 3G I need to restart my phone everytime . The service provider ( Airtel) says that setting is okay as it is working after restarting . I have also tried by turning wifi off. But 3G works only after restarting of phone