Votes: 23 27.7%
  • Yes - Sometimes

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Nope - Like the normal skin

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • What is tapatalk?

Votes: 41 49.4%

• Total voters
Erm looks like the update locked up my phone. That has never happened before in it's jailed state. Not good.

Don't waste your money on tapatalk. The interface is terrible and this is one of only a few forums "accepted" for use. It doesn't work for many of the forums i use, making it useless.

Just my opinion.

Don't waste your money on tapatalk. The interface is terrible and this is one of only a few forums "accepted" for use. It doesn't work for many of the forums i use, making it useless.

Just my opinion.

If just for this for this forum you are probably right. My favorite forum uses it (not this one). The ui is fine IMO. It's only 3 bucks anyway. Not like you have to mortgage the house. There is a new forum app coming out soon tho and I know it's more universally compatable. I may be dumping tapatalk myself.

im reading your goods vs bad and im still not convinced for taptalk and its price! i prefer go online on my mac 21" that zoom in on iphone for little icons and shortcuts of forum

im reading your goods vs bad and im still not convinced for taptalk and its price! i prefer go online on my mac 21" that zoom in on iphone for little icons and shortcuts of forum

You don't need to do ANY zooming in when using Tapatalk fool. Do your research!!
Tapatalk is a great app and it's compatible with almost all forums. You need to get your forum admin to install the plug in to their website first, then it will work.
Well worth the money and has some great features. Gets updates often to add new features and they offer good support.

FYI this pic shows you how I see this forum using Tapatalk.
4f07c415-dc95-6db6.jpg

We are also working to have our own app published in the app store to view the forum with, so stay tuned!

I didn't know about Tapatalk until reading this forum. Now I have it to experiment with as it appears to be very easy to use.