What's new

Iphone 4 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

smobras

Reaction score
I have an Iphone 4, black, 16gb, in mint conditions, from Verizon(that's the problem) to get rid of... Nothing against this company, but i bought it on Ebay, and in that time i didn't know it's not working outside US and i live in Europe. Only the iphone, no box, no cables and want only $330 with shipping costs paid with paypal.

smobras said:
I have an Iphone 4, black, 16gb, in mint conditions, from Verizon(that's the problem) to get rid of... Nothing against this company, but i bought it on Ebay, and in that time i didn't know it's not working outside US and i live in Europe. Only the iphone, no box, no cables and want only $330 with shipping costs paid with paypal.

Wow. Just the phone. Sounds like a misplaced device.

smobras said:

Not trying to be mean, just some advice! You might not get that price for an iPhone 4 this close to a rumored new iPhone launch. Especially without any of the cables or the box! Of course it's your device and you can sell it for whatever you want! Just trying to help!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Darkstar2007 maybe your right, i just want to get back some cash, but the true is that the Iphone is Really like new,

smobras said:
Darkstar2007 maybe your right, i just want to get back some cash, but the true is that the Iphone is Really like new,

Well just throw it up on craigslist and eBay! I'm sure somebody out there will probably pay that much for one. It might take a while, but more than likely somebody will lol.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Status
Not open for further replies.