What's new

Iphone 4 Earbuds?

jpmack1984

Reaction score
What are some good brand earbuds for the iphone 4. Priced reasonably. Thanks

I have the new RF3 ENVI stereo and it's really good. I am actually selling another set since I bought one for my GF but she wants BT instead. let me know if you're interested. You can google it too if you wanna check it out.

Thanks for the response, I'll google them first.

How much is reasonably for you? 80 bucks cool?

the best for under 100 bucks is gonna be the Klipsche S4's
and the best for over 100 is gonna be the Monster Turbines

Or if your Idea of reasonable is closer to mine the JVC Gummy series gives some great sound at around $20. I've tested many from trash earphones in a multi pack to those around $100 bucks. The higher priced phones ARE higher quality IN GENERAL. So it all comes down to what you need to spend.

Grimm

$80 seems reasonable due to i don't want some cheap ones that blow out when im at the gym.

$80 seems reasonable due to i don't want some cheap ones that blow out when im at the gym.

yeah the S4's are your perfect bet
I have both an S4 and Beats Pro's
but when I go to the gym I take my S4's with me because they just fit so perfectly in your ear and the little foam or whatever they're called makes it so it sticks to your ear when you're working out.
and they block out a lot of the sound from outside so you don't have to hear old men grumpling or girls on their treadmills ;)

But I mainly use my Beats Pro's for everywhere else, they are just one hell of a headphones to be honest with you lol
Every single one of my friends loved them and my dad who usually isn't into all these technology stuff even loved them and wanted me to get him a pair :p

I can suggest you Shure E4-n Sound Isolating Earbuds. That's really good in sound quality

I still have the white ones that came with the iphone. I also got a second set of these by calling Apple. I like the feel and fit. They are a bit pricey at about $30 retail I think. The quality is about midrange, a little better than a $15 set of gummies. I usually use gummies for ipods, but at 10-15 dollars they are cheap. They sound good for a few weeks, then start to crack and pop with the bass, or they short out. So you have to buy another set. I can see people spending upwards of 50-100 for a good set of headphones. I'd buy a set of Dre's beats if I had the denero!

yea your right, my apple ones blew out in like a week

Wow a week!? You must crank those babies up!!!! I have had them as long as I have had the iphone, about a month and a half. I put about a 3 to 4 month shelf life on them though.

been looking and have seen a few but haven't been able to LISTEN to any of 'em. I see a few are the around neck thing but really wanted to FEEL them before I buy! any feedback on fit or sound?

also. was outside today and tried to use the ipod part... I had it is a big case ( ballistic HC) and clipped on my belt. no matter WHERE I positioned it, it kept fwding after a few seconds! is this normal for being active?