What's new

Iphone 4 doesn't want to start

Flar

Reaction score
Iphone 4, 4.0.1, 01.59.00. unlock ultrasnow 1.2. Jailbreakme.com
After I tried to add repo to cydia I've restarted the phone and now its just stuck on apple. Can run DFU and Recovery mode. The worst thing about it is that I don't have SHSH for 4.0.1. Only for 4.2.1. What can you recommend me?

Iphone 4, 4.0.1, 01.59.00. unlock ultrasnow 1.2. Jailbreakme.com
After I tried to add repo to cydia I've restarted the phone and now its just stuck on apple. Can run DFU and Recovery mode. The worst thing about it is that I don't have SHSH for 4.0.1. Only for 4.2.1. What can you recommend me?

I hope you get the phone working. But...... I'm amazed at the number of people who modify a perfectly working phone -- like the iPhone 4 -- then have problems, as Apple warns about.

I don't get it. Sorry.

I wish I didn't need to modify it. I bought iphone in the USA and made unlock to get it working in Russia. What do you think, what firmware will get the unlock earlier? 4.2.1 or 4.3?

You can update to 4.2.1 without updating your baseband so you can keep your unlock. You will need to find a custom ipsw on the internet. There's a newer baseband for the 4.3 firmware so I would stick with 4.2.1 just now...

*edit* Whatever you do do not update in iTunes if you want to keep your unlock...