What's new

iphone 4 different problem, Not at all discussed anywhere...Plz Help

keshava

Reaction score
Hi...Guys....

I badly in a problem of not turning on my iphone 4...
the story is different....
One day the phone got turned off all of sudden....

The next day i kept my dead phone in my pocket & walking in streets...
after 1hour of walking in 40 degree weather i tried to turn it on...suddenly it turend on as usual...

then i observed that it is turning on only after it gets heated up.....
then onwards i used to switch it on only after heating it under the sun light...

The main problem is it won't turn on normal room temperature & it gets turn off when it gets cooled...

Steps i tried :
1) I plugged in charger cable to phone & tried to turn it on using power button & even force boot also
2) Charged it for more than 4 hours continuosly

I can't get the problem what it is causing to do it like that.....

Please help me ti get rid of this..

Thanx in Advance...!

You probably have a slightly loose connection that closes when it heats up. if you're close enough to an Apple Store, take your iPhone in for a Genius Bar appointment and have a diagnostic done. The cost that Apple would charge for a repair, if needed, is probably more than an iPhone 4 is worth right now. An independent repair shop would likely charge a lower price.

You probably have a slightly loose connection that closes when it heats up. if you're close enough to an Apple Store, take your iPhone in for a Genius Bar appointment and have a diagnostic done. The cost that Apple would charge for a repair, if needed, is probably more than an iPhone 4 is worth right now. An independent repair shop would likely charge a lower price.
i asked in local shop for repair..one person said that..it has a strip that might be broken & it has to be replaced....is that the real problem causing it..?

i asked in local shop for repair..one person said that..it has a strip that might be broken & it has to be replaced....is that the real problem causing it..?
It could be. To know for sure, the iPhone would have to be opened up and the possible broken connection verified.