What's new

iPhone 4 Case Choice

Brinaq

Reaction score
Hi. I've been looking everywhere for a new iPhone 4 case. I want something clear, grippy, one piece, and strong. I need it to be able to last a few falls.
I definitely have many choices that fit my criteria BESIDES clear. It needs to be clear, but not the ugly kind of clear. :p
As in clear that you can actually see through and there aren't all those creases and all. And of course rubbery. Not hard plastic.
Thanks. I'd write better and more but I'm in my car (not driving of course!) on a bumpy road hard to type. :p

PS I currently have an otter box case.

I really can't write well right now... Hard to think when your bumping up and Down! :p

I don't like the two parts. But it's mostly because when I look at the iPhone when it's naked (lol) without a case it looks so nice. I want something that shows the iPhone more
I have a white iPhone 4.

You can use the Spigen SGP Modello case for your iPhone. There are several colors of cases and eye-catching designs. You absolutely cannot go wrong with the Modello case at $15. It offers a decent amount of protection, grip and is probably one of the best TPU cases from a respectable brand name.So I think you should try it.

One more thing I forgot to mention!!! It's the most important- it needs to protect the screen. I don't want to be directly touching the screen. Lol just remembered.
And I looked into the modello- it doesn't have the screen cover. Sorry I should have posted this sooner... :p

Last edited:
One more thing I forgot to mention!!! It's the most important- it needs to protect the screen. I don't want to be directly touching the screen. Lol just remembered.
And I looked into the modello- it doesn't have the screen cover. Sorry I should have posted this sooner... :p
you can always put a screen protector on with a case.

So basically you are looking for a clear silicone Otterbox type case?

Yes. But it's gotta be strong. And have a hard screen cover... As I've said before...

I haven't really seen anything like that. The only crystal clear ones that would still show off the phone would be a hard case. I saw a clear case at the store the other day. It was a hard case, two pieces that snapped over the phone. If I see it tomorrow when I go I will post a picture.

I was Researching cases and I found some iPhone "book style" cases. I would really like one of those if there was a screen protector built in... As in a hard screen cover

Edit: so I'm kinda still looking at different kinds of cases

i'm intrigued by this since all of us like the shape of the iphone so much and then decide to cover it up. Makes all of Sir Jonathan Ive's work rather redundant! I have looked around and found this clear case totally encompassing the phone but can't see where its available to buy although there is more about it on diginate.com
ipod4.jpg

Hi Brinaq, I found a good iPhone case review online and I think you will like it. It is a good fit to your criteria. Click here to read the review.