What's new

iphone 4 camera flash not working

Dr.Ahmed

Reaction score
my new iphone flash led not working with video recording.. works onle with taking still pics ... flashlite apps also not working that means still light only problem in led.. i restored and updated firmware.. but no result
no jailbreak.. no accident fall or water>>
is this problem is universal for iphone4
i have no warrenty.. i need asolution if there..
thanks

I will assume that you are manually trying to turn it on and you still have the problem?

I will assume that you are manually trying to turn it on and you still have the problem?

if its not coming on manually using a flashlight app or anything it may be a bad/dead led.

chances are its gonna have to be replaced. Either take it to an apple store and have them check it out and possibly fix it on site.

or

order a replacement and fix it yourself. This is just an example of one. Make sure you get the correct one for your phone... CDMA or GSM.
Apple iPhone 4 OEM camera/LED flash module - - Cellular Accessories | Mobile Accessories | Cell

Me personally, i would let an Apple shop do the trouble shooting for you.

thank you for all .. but the strang is it works with shooting pics in dark without focusing light!! the instant bright light onley works
ie when u take pic in dark there is tow types of light one is low for focusig and then bright for capture image but in my case no focusing light ... i didnt see like that before.. if the led is dead. it will not work totally
i tried auto and manual but the same !!