What's new

Iphone 4 battery case with apple dock connector

megageoff

Reaction score
Hi I am new to forum so HELLO
Anyone know of a good case with built-in battery that has the apple socket and NOT a mini USB!!
Thanks

Is there any with apple doc connector? I don't think there is, but i might be mistaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen one! But not sure of make/quality/cost

If I knew the name I would google it!!

Agh the one I saw was for iPhone 3!!!!!

So i was wondering what could that be :)

Ok i see it. It looks good, and that one having the apple docking connection?

There is no original apple dock connector available in
the market at present.So,you have to manage it with
some other,it will work.

You misunderstand! By apple dock, I was meaning the socket on the iPhone! I was looking for a iPhone case with built-in backup battery and a charging socket the same as the iPhone original, I have since found one but it was to bulky so I opted for the slimmer one with a mini USB socket for charging! Thanks all and goodnight

You misunderstand! By apple dock, I was meaning the socket on the iPhone! I was looking for a iPhone case with built-in backup battery and a charging socket the same as the iPhone original, I have since found one but it was to bulky so I opted for the slimmer one with a mini USB socket for charging! Thanks all and goodnight

I understood what you want, but since, i've never came accross that kind of case, those ones that i know are most all usb charging socket. Have you tried locking for "mophie juice pack plus"? I'm using that one and it's really really really good.

bab2010 said:
I understood what you want, but since, i've never came accross that kind of case, those ones that i know are most all usb charging socket. Have you tried locking for "mophie juice pack plus"? I'm using that one and it's really really really good.

Yep that's the one I have ordered thanks