What's new

iPhone 4 App Qn

Suzanne

Reaction score
I recently got my iphone4, since I didn't get time to add music to my iTunes library, I decided to look for apps which had sample ringtones I could choose from. I found the 1500 Unlimited Ringtones app, I searched & found a ringtone I liked, I gave my email & went to follow the procedure. Now according to the procedure, I need to connect my iPhone to the computer after downloading the ringtone to my desktop. Since, I didn't have the connecting cable at hand, I deleted the mail & thought I would do it another time. Now my qn is, the free version of the app has instructions which state that users of the free version can only download three ringtones so since I deleted the mail, does it still count as one chance lost? Bcose I didn't sync the devices yet I di receive the mail. I have uninstalled the app since I don't have time to do the syncing now, when I reinstall the app will I still have three chances?

I recently got my iphone4, since I didn't get time to add music to my iTunes library, I decided to look for apps which had sample ringtones I could choose from. I found the 1500 Unlimited Ringtones app, I searched & found a ringtone I liked, I gave my email & went to follow the procedure. Now according to the procedure, I need to connect my iPhone to the computer after downloading the ringtone to my desktop. Since, I didn't have the connecting cable at hand, I deleted the mail & thought I would do it another time. Now my qn is, the free version of the app has instructions which state that users of the free version can only download three ringtones so since I deleted the mail, does it still count as one chance lost? Bcose I didn't sync the devices yet I di receive the mail. I have uninstalled the app since I don't have time to do the syncing now, when I reinstall the app will I still have three chances?

you can also add them with SSH if you jailbreak..

if not then what you do is

1. download the song you want
2. In itunes load the song
3. select the song in itunes and right click and convert to AAC
4. Use a audio editor (i think itunes works for this also) and make the song under 30 seconds

5. in the ringtone tab load the ringtone(s) you converted

6. then make sure when your phone is plugged in that on the ring tone tab of that you have it selected to sync the tones and then Sync.

unless of course you just download them straight from the itunes store and then it downloads it converted and adds it for you..

also if you jailbreak you can ssh it and it can be over 30 seconds.. and sure it never takes over 10 seconds to answer the phone but it just saves you the hassle of making the song under 30 seconds and it does help especially if you upload loads of them

I recently tried to install the GT Racing app, though, it downloads successfully, it doesn load. I shut down my iPhone & restarted it but the app still shows loading but stuck @ 0%.