What's new

Iphone 4 16gb

Thank you all..

I am planning to put the cydia theme(KillSign Carbon Red) But then since its not safe to jailbreak my unit for it might lost its warranty i guess i wont do that.. i downloaded free apps because i cannot purchase apps yet..

Is there a a safe way to jailbreak my i phone without voiding its warranty?

Hello, Im aikie and ill be getting my iphone 4 this tuesday and i already downloaded lot of apps. Id like to know what will i do first with my iphone to make it a lot better. like putting some themes, etc...
So now you know what to do if you really want to theme your phone, JAILBREAK and just like any other technology, jailbreak might turn out bad for you just like the origina iOS also turning bad for some people. But the probabilities for jailbreak to turn out bad is small if you do everything correct, and it doesn't matter when jailbreaking turn to be bad for you, either while jailbreaking or after jailbreaking, the magic of iTune is set on a way that it will always save your phone back to factory restore. But like any legal about jailbreak saying, do this jailbreak at your own risks. The choice is all yours. And i will be glad to advice if i can on any issue you may enconter with your phone, jailbreaked or not jailbreaked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so can u tell me what to do? i don't wanna risk my unit. i might regret it.

Another picture of my jailbreakedphone:
7b797889-abca-077a.jpg

I love that iFile more than the phone it self, god you can navigate what i'm i saying... You can swim inside the phone as if you are browsing folders in your computer. Kudos go to the one who made it.

this is awesome... i like it very much.. Im really new to iphone and i dont know where to start..

Killsign-Carbon-Red-300x450.jpg

Im planning to put this one what do you think?

very nice theme...

no matter how you jailbreak you void the warranty, but all you do is if you need to take it back to apple you just restore it and they have no idea you have jailbroken, and never tell apple you jailbroke.. if you do then they probably refuse to help you depending ont he apple employee you go to

Man... You know something, you don't even have the iPhone and you can dig out somw awesome themes :) i believe you are not sleeping lately, but spending tons of times reading reviews about this and that and iPhone stuff. Yeah that's how it started with me too but now it ease a little, just a little. Don't rush into jailbreaking man... Have your phone, take your time, and whenever you are tired of having your phone in jail, we will help you to get him out of jail.

+1 unleashed for listing my strings. I was looking for that for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Man... You know something, you don't even have the iPhone and you can dig out somw awesome themes :) i believe you are not sleeping lately, but spending tons of times reading reviews about this and that and iPhone stuff. Yeah that's how it started with me too but now it ease a little, just a little. Don't rush into jailbreaking man... Have your phone, take your time, and whenever you are tired of having your phone in jail, we will help you to get him out of jail.

haha you got it right.. i thought of that too.. maybe ill put the apps i downloaded and whenever i feel bored with unjailbreaked iphone, thats the time ill do the thing. thanks man.. tomorrow ill be getting the unit. wahahaha

you should put a graceful and enchanting casing and then download themes of high class quality. After this try itunes and then entertaining games. Then enjoy your phone.