What's new

iPhone 3GS not working with my Sim Card anymore.

microeyes

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I have an iPhone 3GS which I had unlocked so that I could use it. Now I used the sn0wbreeze Unlock for iOS 5 which preserves basebands.
But when I completed the process as mentioned in the guide and restarted my iPhone, it asks me to insert a Sim Card given by the Carrier. I guess this means that I have bricked my iPhone and I would be glad if someone could help me get it back to normal.
The baseband version before the update was 5.13.04, I used the Sn0wbreeze Unlock for iOS 5.
I hope someone can guide me so that I can get back to using the iPhone again.

Hello everyone.
I have an iPhone 3GS which I had unlocked so that I could use it. Now I used the sn0wbreeze Unlock for iOS 5 which preserves basebands.
But when I completed the process as mentioned in the guide and restarted my iPhone, it asks me to insert a Sim Card given by the Carrier. I guess this means that I have bricked my iPhone and I would be glad if someone could help me get it back to normal.
The baseband version before the update was 5.13.04, I used the Sn0wbreeze Unlock for iOS 5.
I hope someone can guide me so that I can get back to using the iPhone again.
You should have brought it to an unlocking shop, and shouldn't have used an IOS5 device system to unlock it.
You should have gone for the original 3GS Unlocker.
​

It was already unlocked so I thought that if the upgrade does not change my baseband then it will stay unlocked.
Is there anything I can do to get it unlocked again?

Your problem is you have basically blocked your Phone instead of leaving it unlocked.You probably need to unlock again.