What's new

iPad ?

badfish

Reaction score
Found a decent deal on craigslist a iPad 1 64gb for 450. Can't make up my mind if I want to pull the trigger on it or not. Those of you who have them how do you like it? Is there a huge difference between version one and version two?

Mods sorry if this is the wrong place for this please move the topic if necessary.

Found a decent deal on craigslist a iPad 1 64gb for 450. Can't make up my mind if I want to pull the trigger on it or not. Those of you who have them how do you like it? Is there a huge difference between version one and version two?

Mods sorry if this is the wrong place for this please move the topic if necessary.
you would be better joining the iPad forum,I'm sure some one on there will be able to help......if you click on forum at the top of the page and scroll right to bottom theres a link for ipf

Last edited:
Hi. First, I moved your question to the off-topic area ... cause it is, for this forum.

Second, for research and learning purposes, may I suggest our sister site, iPadForums.net, as a great resource place to learn all about the iPad. Not that I'm prejudiced or anything :)D), but it's an excellent forum.

Last, if you can rely on the trustworthiness of the seller, that $450 is an excellent price for a 64GBiPad1 in good condition. Its even better if it's 3G.

Oh, there's a fourth. I have an iPad1 and I think it's awesome! Of course, YMMV, but you did ask! :D

Marilyn

Hi. First, I moved your question to the off-topic area ... cause it is, for this forum.

Second, for research and learning purposes, may I suggest our sister site, iPadForums.net, as a great resource place to learn all about the iPad. Not that I'm prejudiced or anything :)D), but it's an excellent forum.

Last, if you can rely on the trustworthiness of the seller, that $450 is an excellent price for a 64GBiPad1 in good condition. Its even better if it's 3G.

Oh, there's a fourth. I have an iPad1 and I think it's awesome! Of course, YMMV, but you did ask! :D

Marilyn

I love my iPad 2. But then again I love everything apple at the moment.

iHolophyte